Healing From the Core™ – Advanced Energy Dynamics and Applications 1
Course begins at 12:00 a.m. with a common lunch on the first day.
Day 1: 01:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and 07:30 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Day 2: 09.30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 02:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m., and 07:30 p.m. - 09:00 p.m.
Day 3: 09.30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 03:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m., and 07:30 p.m. - 09:30 p.m.
Day 4: 09.30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 02:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m., and 07:30 p.m. - 09:30 p.m.
Day 5: 09.30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 01:30 p.m. - 03:30 p.m.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana CMT, CST-D (Reston, VA, USA)
The organizer reserves the right to change the course location, person of the Instructor and Teaching Assistants, about which applicants will be informed in advance via e-mail or phone.
Target Audience of the Course:
- Healthcare practitioners (doctors, naturopaths, nurses, physiotherapist, manual therapists, movement and massage therapists),
- Life coaches,
- Therapists completing CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage or Visceral Manipulation courses
- Disabled children’s parents, teachers, therapists and teachers for children with special needs,
- Nurses and carers for the elderly,
- Educators, teachers, presenters,
- Sportspeople, professional sportspeople,
- People who work in areas requiring emergency care,
- People facing difficulties in life being unable to make the decision,
- People wishing to treat their busy, overstressed life.
- Do you know how your strong presence can turn into powerful antiserum of stressful situations?
- Do you wish to treat effectively your patients’, clients’ resistance?
- Have you ever thought of what your patients’ ‘energy-signatures’ look like? And Yours?
- Are you ready to hold a space for others outstandingly?
Go beyond the techniques to learn the process of maintaining strong therapeutic presence at work and at home. Be either a bodyworker, psychotherapist, yoga teacher, coach, or a helping professional, or just someone wishing to hold a healing space for others and yourself, this course teaches you how to enrich your abilities of grounding and broadening your energy field.
Once learning these life-changing skills, they stay yours forever.
You can practice mapping your own energy habits: your strengths, as well as, how you can lose energy and grounding when facing with difficult situations and ebullition of emotions.
You can learn how to rejuvenate yourself even faster. In addition, you can get to know how to follow up your patients’ individual energy flow habits and energy blocks, as well as, how to help them use grounding for rejuvenating themselves.
Skills that can be leant during the course:
- Develop better skills in grounding and extending your energy field.
- Study characteristic energy patterns, in order to realize others’ different ways of compensation of past traumas such as: dissociation and addiction.
- Practice the methods which help you follow up your patients’ energy flow habits and energy blocks.
- Use your skills in a way that they could help others connect to their own inner sources, enhance their energy flow, this way connecting them again to the present moment!
These abilities play a crucial role in helping others recover from their traumas, live richer life full of joy and creativity.
After completing the course, you will be able to help your patients face deeper emotional traumas without re-traumatization. You will be able to handle the resistance against the healing process more effectively. You will learn how to work deeper with your own emotional processes without feeling overload and burnout.
The result is: your energy field will be stronger, more diverse and flexible, with the help of which you will be able to experience even more fully the joy and happiness in every single moment.
Course Fee is 900 USD that is, nine hundred USD, that includes the Registration Fee, the cost of interpreting, but does not include the costs of eating, accommodation and parking fee during the course.
In case of applying for the ‘Core-Pack’ Program (a joint application for HFC1 and HFAE1), the Course Fee of HFAE1 is 800 USD, that is eight hundred USD.
In case of the number of participants is less than 8, the organizer provides the participants with accommodation at the headquarters of Upledger Institute Hungary, when requested.
Payment Method and Conditions:
Participation Fee can be paid either in cash of via bank transfer. In case of bank transfer please indicate your name and the course code (HFAE1.1) in the Description Section. 200 USD that is two hundred USD Registration Fee is to be paid at registration. Registration Fee can be paid in HUF as well. In this case please consult us in advance about the actual exchange rate on the telephone number provided under 'Contact and More Information'.
The amount of the remainder is 700 USD, that is seven hundred USD, the deadline of which is 20th September, 2016. Remainder is to be paid in cash, in USD.
Conditions of Cancellation:
Cancellation deadline free of liquidated damages: the 28th day prior the first day of the course. The amount of liquidated damages in case of a cancellation of 28-21 days prior the first day of the course is 50% of the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation within 21 days prior the first day of the course, the amount of liquidated damages is the total Course Fee. 200 USD that is two hundred USD Registration Fee is included in the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation this amount is not refunded.
Conditions of Participation:
Course is open to applicants who have successfully completed the ‘Healing From The CoreTM - Full Body Presence: Grounding and Healthy Boundaries course.
Conditions of Participation:
- Agreement to comply with our general principles, rules of procedures (Statement of Ethics - please find it enclosed together with the Application Form in the e-mail we will send);
- Approval of the Head of the Course Organizer that is Upledger Institute Hungary Ltd..
- Submission of the application documents (1 copy of the Application Form filled in completely, 2 copies of the Course Contract signed on each page, 1 piece of a photo not older than 6 months) within the given deadline;
- Complete payment of the Participation Fee within the given deadline.
The Application Form, the Training Contract can be downloaded by clicking on the links at the bottom of the page. Please submit the application documents after preliminary confirmation to the postal address of the Institute, within the given deadline.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D: Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom
The reading material is available in English. Hungarian version is not yet available. The book can be ordered via internet.
At the end of the course students will receive a certification issued by the Upledger Institute Hungary. The issue of the certification is subject to the students’ presence during the whole period of the course, as well as, to their active participation and cooperation. The issued certificate does not qualify for individual medical activity!