‘Healing From The Core - Full Body Presence: Grounding & Helathy Boundaries (HFC)
Day 1: Day 1: Registration 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., course lasts till 6:00 a.m. approximately.
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 5:30 p.m.
Day 3: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 5:30 p.m.
Day 4: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 5:30 p.m.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana CMT, CST-D (Reston, VA, USA)
The organizer reserves the right to change the course location, person of the Instructor and Teaching Assistants, about which applicants will be informed in advance via e-mail or phone.
Target Audience of the Course:
- Healthcare practitioners (doctors, naturopaths, nurses, physiotherapist, manual therapists, movement and massage therapists),
- Life coaches,
- Therapists who completed CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage or Visceral Manipulation courses
- Disabled children’s parents, teachers, therapists and teachers for children with special needs,
- Nurses and carers for the elderly,
- Educators, teachers, presenters,
- Sportspeople, professional sportspeople,
- People who work in areas requiring emergency care,
- People facing difficulties in life being unable to make the decision,
- People wishing to treat their busy, overstressed life.
In today’s world, we all need full access to our inner and outer resources in order to survive and thrive with the daily demands being presented to us. ‘Healing From The Core - Full Body Presence’: ‘Grounding & Healthy Boundaries’ course teaches the process during which the deep wisdom of the body informs us and helps navigate in our lives, jobs, recovery and our connection to the world. If we start listening to the inner sound of our body, to the ground of our knowledge, we rediscover our innate spirituality, and develop our emotional intelligence. We learn how to slow down time, deepen our relationship with our body, our inner parts. This way we can take in the subtle energies that flow continuously to us.
We can also get to know the Five Principles of Happy Life that give clear guidance on the most optimal way of living in this world. How we can make the most of each situation we encounter, be it professional or personal, regardless our profession, and lifestyle.
Skills that can be leant during the course:
- We refine, improve our energy detection capability.
- We learn to ‘ground’. We concentrate on grounding to the healthy, clean energy sources.
- We learn to access our energy inner reservoirs which can be rejuvenated this way. Thereby we can create and hold a strong therapeutic presence which makes all our existing technical abilities a lot stronger. This is a quality of existence that cures, prepares and protects those with whom we are in contact.
- We maximize the effectiveness of the treatment.
- We receive a healthy picture about our boundaries. We realize where ‘we end’, and where the rest of the world starts. By achieving this we will be able to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to those passing our boundaries.
- We learn to realize the signs of exhaustion in time, and can study simple techniques with which we can immediately refill our energy resources at the very same moment.
- We learn to realize and eliminate ‘burnout’. We will be able to treat each patient in every situation with renewed, fresh energy and enthusiasm, and to manage a long-term healthcare practice full of experiences.
- We will acquire a multi-step protocol with the help of which we can keep our healthy boundaries in balance, both at work and at home. This way, we can heal our nervous system, improve our concentration skills which enables us to create strong therapeutic presence for ourselves or for others, with or without touch.
595 USD that is, five hundred ninety-five dollars USD, that includes the registration fee, the cost of interpreting and the price of one ‘Healing From The Core™’ study guide in Hungarian, but does not include the costs of eating, accommodation and parking fee during the training.
Payment Method and Conditions:
Participation Fee can be paid either in cash of via bank transfer. In case of bank transfer please indicate your name and the course code (HFC) in the Description Section. 95 USD Registration Fee is to be paid at registration. Registration Fee can be paid in HUF as well. In this case please consult us in advance about the actual exchange rate on the telephone number provided under 'Contact and More Information'. The amount of the remainder is 500 USD, that is to be paid in USD either in cash or via bank transfer after previous confirmation.
Conditions of Cancellation:
Cancellation deadline free of liquidated damages: the 28th day prior the first day of the course. The amount of liquidated damages in case of a cancellation of 28-21 days prior the first day of the course is 50% of the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation within 21 days prior the first day of the course, the amount of liquidated damages is the total Course Fee. 95 USD Registration Fee is included in the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation this amount is not refunded.
Conditions of Participation:
Anyone can apply for the course, no pre-qualification is necessary.
Conditions of Participation:
- Agreement to comply with our general principles, rules of procedures (Statement of Ethics - please find it enclosed together with the Application Form in the e-mail we will send);
- Approval of the Head of the Course Organizer that is Upledger Institute Hungary Ltd..
- Submission of the application documents (1 copy of the Application Form filled in completely, 2 copies of the Course Contract signed on each page, 1 piece of a photo not older than 6 months) within the given deadline;
- Complete payment of the Participation Fee within the given deadline.
The Application Form and the Training Contract can be downloaded by clicking on the links at the bottom of the page. Submission of the application documents after preliminary confirmation to the postal address of the Institute, within the given deadline.
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D: Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom
The reading material is available in English. Hungarian version is not yet available. The book can be ordered via internet.
At the end of the course students will receive a certification issued by the Upledger Institute Hungary. The issue of the certification is subject to the students’ presence during the whole period of the course, as well as, to their active participation and cooperation. The issued certificate does not qualify for individual medical activity!