Advanced CranioSacral Therapy 2
Advanced CranioSacral Therapy programs are 5-day small-group (10 or 12 colleagues) experiences that combines the benefits of an intensive therapy program with an educational course. Participants have called the experience pivotal in terms of the way they work and live. The paradigm for learning is the experiential applications and exploration of CST, SER and Upledger teachings. Participants explore the principles and practice of Upledger CST which provide a foundation for facilitating healing and the possibilities of evolving this work in your own life - and Beyond. Learn to work intimately, synergistically and cooperatively with fellow therapists and explore your unique abilities and resolve personal issues on your way to becoming and Advanced CST Practitioner.
- Participate in multiple-therapist sessions
- Benefit from one-on-one instructor-to-participant skill evaluation
- Refine technique applications and further develop palpatory capabilities
- Participate in an in-depth mind/body integration study using the craniosacral system as the core vehicle
Class will begin at 9:00 a.m.. However, you may arrive a day earlier from 17:00h. Due to the unique nature of the course, classes tend to run well into the evening. Class will end around 17:00h. We recommend that you plan on being available in the event that the course runs late, and make your travel plans accordingly. Previous participants have found that allowing time for relaxing and processing after the course is extremely beneficial.
Chas Perry, Ph.D., CST-D (Truth or Consequences, NM, USA)
2027 Dömös, Királykúti utca 62.
Phone: +3630 2460460
All participants are strongly encouraged to stay at the meeting facility. This is a time for sharing, learning, absorbing, self-discovery, self-realization and growth.
Accommodation is in twin rooms.
Please, let us know about your arrival date and time to Budapest (Liszt Ferenc Airport), so we can assist you organizing transportation to the meeting site.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably no jeans.) Bring warm clothes as the days can be long and the evenings cool, and hiking clothes, boots in case you would like to enjoy a walk in the beautiful forest of Pilis or go hiking to Rám-szakadék (see on Google).
- Successful completion of Advanced CranioSacral Therapy 1 (ADV1);
- Being ready to do deep introspective work, and be comfortable giving and receiving SomatoEmotional Release. While each person's experience is unique, typically a span of practice of at least a few/several months after attending ADV1 will enhance your ADV2 experience.
- We also encourage you to attend additional workshops such as SomatoEmotional Release Technique: Mastering the Inner Physician (SERTIP), Clinical Application Programs (CASR), The Brain Speaks (TBS) or other courses in the CranioSacral Therapy curriculum to help you gain even more experience to bring into the ADV program.
- Tuition fee paid fully
- Students who come to ADV classes must be; self-responsible, capable of transitioning between the roles of being a Client, a Therapy Team Assistant, and a Therapy Team Facilitator. They must be able to work on their own issues, express themselves, cooperate, receive feedback and engage in a learning dialogue with other students and the instructor.
Please, print and complete the Application Form, and return it to the following address:
Upledger Institute Hungary Kft.
Keserűkút u. 101/73
Please also attach the followings:
- recent photograph of you
- application letter including
Your desire to attend Advanced CranioSacral Therapy 2
What you hope to gain from the course?
How you are currently using CranioSacral Therapy in your practice?
Summary and dates of surgeries, hospitalizations or therapy for any condition. (physical or psycho-emotional).
Tuition Fee and Payment:
- 1,500.00 USD (excluding accommodation and meals) paid via bank wire to the following name and address:
Account Title: International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, Inc.
Bank Account Number: 601580793
Bank: Chase / Bank Address: 2500 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA / Post Code: 33410
Swift Code: CHASUS33; Branch Code: 741697;
Routing: ABA 267-084131;
Please make sure if the bank charges any transfer fee to add this to the amount of the transfer as the bank will transfer the money minus the fee.
- 240.00 EUR (or 300.00 USD, or 75,000.00 HUF) for accommodation paid in cash (HUF, EUR or USD) upon arrival
Tuition is fully transferable and refundable up until 60 days prior to the start date, after which your tuition is non-refundable. Refund requests must be made in writing at least 60 days in advance of the course start date.
"This class was an amazing journey! We stayed at a retreat center, where we slept and shared meals together which added to the way we just melded an blended together as we did the sessions. I so appreciate the way the teacher facilitated the group in modeling the CST principles of it being each individual's work both in being the therapist or the client and still being a strong support and holding space for each one of the students. The TA was so in tuned with what was happening in the sessions and an extension of the teacher, great teamwork! What an amazing group of therapists came together with our gifts of CST and in the healing arts and great work was accomplished because of the willingness and commitment of each one to their own work and holding space for each other's work.
This class was life transforming.
(Pernille Stephens October, 2015)
"Divinity resides within -our Inner Physician, I am open to new ideas - a shift in perspective, Information that I need comes to me -messages always present themselves if we learn to see, I am guided by a Higher Power - consciousness, I am guided by inner wisdom - innate in everyone, The World is my teacher - as are each and every client and fellow practitioner, especially in this class. I am forever grateful for the beautiful beings in this class who have touched my soul forever. I am humbled by them all.
(Darleen October, 2015)